Call centre for oncology and other patients in CH Dubrava, Zagreb – 01 4607 699
EU Digital COVID Certificate
- EU digital COVID certificate can be issued to:
– Croatian citizens with residence in the Republic of Croatia;
– Foreign citizens with regulated residence in the Republic of Croatia;
– Croatian citizens without residence in the Republic of Croatia and foreign citizens without regulated residence in the Republic of Croatia only for the vaccinations received in the Republic of Croatia.
The Certificate can be collected every day from Monday to Saturday between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. at the Radnička St 22. Please contact us before the arrival via number 01 210 0050 or E-mail email@example.com
For registering vaccination or amending the vaccination data, please visit during the above hours.
For inquiries regarding the issuing of the EU DCC, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to update or enter your information in the system and issue you the COVID Certificate, please send us your personal information and vaccination certificates.
The following personal information are required:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Personal Identification Number
Please send us your vaccination certificate containing the following information:
- date of administration of individual doses
- name of the vaccine administered
- vaccine series
- name of the institution where the vaccination has been administered and name of the physician who administered the vaccine