The project is implemented and financed under the EU Health Programme. The main objective of the project is to strengthen the capacity of occupational health professionals in Europe to improve the health of the aging workforce.
The project activities include:
- Analysis of the status of materials for training of specialists in the field of safety and health at work as well as to what extent are covered problems of the aging workforce, exploring the legislation / literature review, establishing best practices, identifying gaps, report preparation;
- Establishment and gradual involvement of participants from the target groups in the process of the project;
- Development of training materials for the electronic platform;
- Development and creation of a working electronic platform.
The project involved a consortium of 15 partners from 13 countries with leading organization Nofer Institute of Occupational Medicine in Poland and more than 20 collaborating partners, including the WHO Regional Office for Europe in Bonn. A collaborating partner in the project on behalf of the Bulgarian part is the Association of Occupational Health Services. The project is being implemented in seven work packages as NCPHA will take part in the activities of all work packages.
- Start/End date: February 1, 2013 – May 1, 2016
- Coordinator: Health Policy Department Nofer Institute of Occupational Medicine
14 Associated Partners