The aim of the project is to increase the number and quality of local community and
school interventions for promoting healthy eating and physical activity among children
and young people throughout Europe.
- In the HEPCOM project we define tools as being methods, guidelines, conceptual frameworks and templates that local communities apply in order to plan and structure their health promoting activities towards children and young people.
- Tools can be divided into the following 5 phases of a working process:
- Policy development
- Strategic planning
- Action planning
- Implementation of interventions / health promoting activities
- Evaluation of interventions / health promoting activities
- Start/End date: February 19, 2013 August 18, 2016
- Coordinator: CBO B.V. (Netherland)
- 20 Associated Partners